- Review and process all payments/ adjustments, receipt vouchers, petty cash and revolving funds.
- Preparation of financial statement Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Checking invoices and bills received and gaining approval.
- Keeping records of transaction and preparation of all kinds of vouchers in manual & software processes on a regular basis.
- Ensure that ledgers and bank statements are Reconciled in regular basis.
- Ensure that all financial records are maintained according to company requirements including bank receipts, disbursement, invoices, bank vouchers, bank statement , petty cash voucher, stock register.
- Preparing budget, keeping track of revenue generation fund and generate reports.
- Procurement of all goods and service as per company policy.
- Ensure Fixed Assets recording, annual inventory, ensure equipment and .facilities are adequately maintained.
- Maintain Payable & Receivable with Partner, Client & Principals.
- All banking works & commercial activities.
- Regular, Weekly & Monthly report with periodical analytical report to MD.
- Keep record of Gas and fuel consumption of office vehicle and adjust weekly fuel requisition.
- Monitor office cleaning and support staff.
- Posting A/C information into Accounting software.
- Assist external and internal auditor to perform auditing.
- Ensure proper housekeeping, safety and security.
- Any other tasks required by the Management from time to time.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Must be familiar and habituated to work with Accounts Software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others and on teams.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make decision quickly.
- Should be self driven, result oriented and hard working.
- BBA /Bachelor degree in Business Studies.
December 31, 2017